Yes it is...
It has been weeks since I last blogged, I guess I cant seem to blog consistently, to discuss and reflect upon issues... not to talk about the day to day happenings though...
The Middle East Crisis seems not to be reaching any end soon...
The Unilateral Military attack...
(the unspoken boast to have some of the best elite soldiers, but why not send elite soldiers to rescue their soldiers, why bomb inhumanely and aggressively just to rescue 2 soldiers? Is that really your intention?)
What is your real intention?
Why are the Arab nations just being rhetoric? Are they afraid of shaming themselves again? Or worse... are they truly not capable in doing anything? Have they just become the puppets of their own wealth?
Hizbollah is part of the Lebanese government but they are labelled a militia because they opposed the unspoken?
But didnt the unspoken not occupied Lebanon for many years?
The 'illegitimately' formed was deemed a militia?
Is calling them a militia to legitamize an offensive in line with the American propaganda of the war on terror?
The group that freed southern Lebanon is deemed the agressor?
The group that has fewer military capabilities and weaker in technological comparisons is deemed the agressor?
What about that which was formed with force and aggression, contributing to a displacement of the original settlers? Legal?
Ethnocracy?
They are 'legally' given a place because they are the original settlers?
Without regard to the homes of those that have stayed for a long time after their diaspora?
They are given attention to their 'historical rights'?
Why only they?
Security reasons?
Wouldnt that apply to them too? The Lebanese? The Palestinians?
The weaker was deemed to threaten their security?
What about their security?
You lined soldiers everywhere near the borders... at the borders... past your borders... in the name of security? Or a show of power?
How would the people across the border feel? Safe?
Bigotry...
Biasedness...
Hipocrasy...
Power...
War mongering...
Aggression...
Weakness...
Divided...
Powerless...
What direction is the world heading to?
Self-destruction?
I do not fault everyone...
I fault those at the helms of power...
I fault those that refuse to rationalise the view of the other...
I fault those who disregard the welfare of others...
I fault those who do not understand the value of life...
I fault those that do not understand we need to live and learn from each other...
I fault those who fault others without reason...

No comments:
Post a Comment