Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Forever Love

When the vision starts to break
Dont forget to stop and pray
In the midst of finding a way
Back through the fray

Everything forever changes
Forever changes everything
Changes everything forever

I wish to see you with my eyes open
and love you with my heart intact
to be as close to you as your heartbeat
and be with you till my end

Love changed forever
Forever love changed
Changed forever love

The heart knows no end
of the will to love
For you I fight
Fighting on for the future

The future
Changing the future
The future changes
Change the future

Be with me
I want to be with you
Be for me
I want to fight for you
Be by me
I want to be by you

Till my end
Everything forever changed
Forever changed everything
Changed everything forever

No comments: