A less than eventful Silat BBQ for 2006...
But the bonding between members starts to pick up only in the late evening towards the night...
It has been a year... A long year...
An a busy year ahead!!! At least for the next half...
4 level 3000 Psychology modules and a Level 2000 History module...
I really need to be properly psyched up to face this daunting challenging task...
Added with the fact that NUS Silat is proposing to do A Tertiary Silat Council Cup and an apparent friendly with SP... and the fact I am thinking of working part-time...
Fortunately IVP is in July... but I still need to work!!! Planned to do 2 jobs for the holidays!!!
Darn... Seeing the extent of training last year in preparations for IVP... there is definitely a considerable amount of trainings... or I just miss it... ahahaha...
Well... the only thing is Ganda on my mind... if u ask me to perform... sweet... If u ask me to Tanding... bittersweet... Fighting only comes if there is a need...
But oh well... that is to be seen in due time...
Cash Flow Problems... though still manageable... less spending.... less eating... less going out...
But For the Revolution Of Life I seek...
It be worth it...
Something struck me though...
It's getting harder to communicate with Mariam...
No room for a decent conversation...
And quite irritating replies...
Oh well...
Thought perhaps for once... It has been a long while...
We can just talk during the BBQ... about her... about me...
Oh well... She is preoccupied with her special someone almost all the time...
Understandable...
She is in love again...
She apologized because she got a bit emotional... Of?
For all the intimacy portrayed and closeness between them...
I don't see the correlation between her closeness and her getting emotional...
She was emotional? Hmmm...
and did I hear an Abang in calling...
All I can evaluate is she does not admit the close attachment she has for him...
admit to me that is...
A good friendship in the end... Less likely...
More like turning into acquaintanceship...
It gets even more apparent what is left is really just memories...
She is very happy...
And she is smiling more than ever before...
More than ever before...
She has really found her special someone...
Though friendship is lost along the way...
Life is a journey...

No comments:
Post a Comment